EasyTear® VIEW+ is very easy to use. It has a display and three intuitive buttons with simple icons for choosing the type of illumination and regulating across 5 levels with the help of an electronic control system. It has a seconds timer allowing calculation of average times for the specific analytic tests for blinking, NIBUT, BUT, NIDUT.
Main applications and screening tests for dry eye syndrome performed by EASYTEAR® VIEW+
- Movement and stability of the tear film
- Assessment of interference fringes and lipid layer thickness in the tear film (LLT)
- Quality and stability of the tear film
- Observing tear meniscus to establish tear volume
- Use fluorescein to observe conjunctival or corneal staining and assess the application of contact-lenses
- Use the grids to assess the regularity of the corneal surface
- Non-invasive assessment of tear film breakup (NIBUT)
- Assessment of tear film breakup time (BUT)
- In vivo observation of dehydration of the pre contact-lens film directly on the eye (NIDUT)
- The integrity of the Meibomian glands (parameter that indicates lipid dysfunction)
- Observe the eyelid margins and the presence of Demodex
- Correlations with tear pathologies (Sjögren syndrome)
EASYTEAR® VIEW+ is CE marked, Class 1 Medical Device complies with Directive 93/42/EEC, registered at Italian Ministry of Health with identifier BD/RDM n.1401945.
CLASS 1 medical electrical equipment compliant EN 60601-1.
Compliant with Group 1 of EN 62471 and EN 15004-2